Sunday, April 19, 2009

Newsreader Feeds

Hello world. I am here to tell you about the blogs that I have added to my newsreader feeds today. Try not to fall asleep.


Art Knowledge News

This one's pretty straightforward. It's a good idea to stay in touch with what's happening in the world of art whilst studying art.

Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog

After sitting down and reading 'Wanted' by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones cover to cover, cartoon and comic book art has become somewhat of an influence for my current artwork. This blog keeps me in touch with this kind of drawing.

ArtsJournal

I added this blog because it covers a wide range of arts, spanning across music, journalism, theater, dance, etc. and I figured it would allow me to keep in touch with art forms other than visual. By reading this blog I can see the way in which my art relates to the rest of the art world.

The Digital Art Community - GFXartist.com


Having been an amateur digital photographer for a couple of years now, I've spent a lot of time staring blankly at Photoshop. I get excited about HDR merging applications and Noise Reduction Plug-Ins, so in theory this blog should have me dancing about the room whenever Adobe announces a software upgrade.

Uploads from Gilad Benari


I've been watching this Israeli photographer for many years now, and his work never fails to amaze me. I still have a lot to learn from observing his work, and this blog allows me to follow it a little more closely.


So there you have it, world. Five blogs that I am now watching courtesy of Bloglines.
Now go away and do something meaningful with your life.

1 comment:

  1. great choices dani - i'm going to subscribe to some of these myself!
    rachel

    ReplyDelete